Let’s look at the curves and . They’re pretty simple, so naturally, we’re going to use some big tools to analyze him. Today the plan is to look at these curves by studying how functions behave on them locally.
All posts for the month February, 2010
Posted by intoverflow on 28 February, 2010
- @robotdad It's a verse from a song about BeOS, so... <3 benjaminoakes.com/2004/08/16/nos… 4 days ago
- And then I had to reboot a hundred times Through tangled threads and corporate crimes You may never find love down a T1 line 4 days ago
- RT @libber: Releasing github.com/uber/focuson - a python static analysis tool to find security bugs using dataflow analysis. 5 days ago
- RT @listochkin: When sun goes down witches and vampires of the world write their code in #haskell /via @StackOverflow https://t.co/Iji6cr7… 6 days ago
- In Set, f* ⊣ Πf (dep product) exists; it preserves ω-colimits when f has finite fibers. What other categories have this same statement? 1 week ago
- intoverflow commented on issue leanprover/lean#1487 25 March, 2017Mar 25, 2017 intoverflow commented on issue leanprover/lean#1487 The indicated behavior is also useful, though. Consider the case of proving that a category has all limits. The statement of the claim includes uni…
- intoverflow commented on issue leanprover/lean#1487 25 March, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.